Search This Blog

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Can't Clutch This // What's in My Bag

There just aren't enough Balloon or Rose Emojis on the Planet for me to feel that I justifiably explained my love for this Clutch of Dreams from Studio DIY (& No that is not it's 'official' name all though I do vote it should be). While you may be reading this while rolling your eyes & thinking 'Who Doesn't LOVE Every Studio DIY Clutch'; For me THIS one takes the fuzzy pompom Cake! The only words I can think of to describe it are "It's So Fuzzy I could DIE" -- it's the most suitable quote! The blush pink colour is seriously TOO perfect, I love this colour year round, but it also happened to be a key colour for my 2017 Christmas Decor Colour Pallet (even I feel like I need to tone down my own Wanna be Kelly Mindel with that line). & if you live in Canada where the winters drop down to -30... it kinda doubles as a mitten for whatever hand is lucky enough to hold it! I have been loving this because I can keep all of my necessities in it (including my full size wallet) & shove it in my Purse for work // Day & then pull it out (ditch the massive granny bag) & be ready for a coffee date with a Friend or Festive Party at night! We are also dealing with a heavy amount of snow storms this Winter - the main reason I tuck it inside a tote, is to avoid leaving it's fluffy glory exposed to the elements (inset meme of Carrie Bradshaw shielding her purse from the rain). The second reason is that I bring a LOT more with me for a day than this adorable clutch can hold!
What's In My Bag [Winter 2017]
Self Love Cultivated Through ; Self Love, The Process of Art, & An Attitude of Gratitude 

No comments:

Post a Comment