Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

DIY Recycled Paper Yarn Wreath

I shared a DIY Yarn & Christmas Light Wreath tutorial a few years back when I had just started the Blog & took even worse photos, this is a different more modern take on that! 
It is very simple, a great project to do with kids & you need very few supplies, which again you probably already have (a bit of trend going on there)!
I love how snugly Yarn wreaths always look & decided to make myself a mini Wreath to hang above my bed so I can remain in the spirit even while sleeping! 


A want a real 'Whoville' vibe going on in there in time for Christmas! 
Since this is an update of a pre-exhisting Blog, where I have already shared How To create your own Recycled Paper Wreath Base, I will link that HERE & skip those steps for now!


What You Will Need:

How To:

This photo is from the original blog posting.

Step 1. Once your Recycled Paper Wreath Base has been made begin wrapping it in Yarn. (It's actually that simple ) The only recommendation I would have is to be sure to un-spool your yarn as you go to avoid tangling.
Step 2. Decorate with Christmas Foliage (which i found stuffed in a Christmas Bin but you could easily find at Dollerama) or a Bow.
Step 3. Be sure to attach a length of Ribbon / Yarn for hanging & go ahead & do so!



OR Wrap it up and Gift it!

Gratitude Is The Best Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment